Buy Me a Pie! on Android

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by DustenRust, Sep 18, 2013.

1. DustenRust

DustenRust Member

Buy Me a Pie! is one of the most famous grocery list apps for iOS, and apparently, the developers have finally launched the app on Android as well.

The app itself allows you to set up shopping lists and share them via SMS, email or various other sharing apps that you may have installed on your device. It also supports cloud synchronization, so you can share grocery lists between both iOS and Android.

The app is available in both free and paid form. The paid (Pro) version is fully compatible with the iOS version and allows you to share the lists over both platforms, it supports multiple shopping lists and allows you to share lists by duplicating them via email, SMS etc.

I suggest you try out the free version first, and then decide whether or not you should go for the full version. The Pro version will set you back roughly $3. You'll find the links below

Buy Me a Pie! Free
    Buy Me a Pie! Pro
  2. southerngal

southerngal New Member

Just what I need! I think I will start with the free one first to see if I like it. I like the fact that I can share via SMS! If my husband is out I can just send the list over to him.
  3. BuyMeaPieApp

BuyMeaPieApp New Member

Thank you so much for recommending our application!
    DustenRust likes this.
  4. BuyMeaPieApp

BuyMeaPieApp New Member

Thank you! If you have not purchased the PRO version yet, we'd recommend uninstalling the free version and reinstalling it anew today or tomorrow. We give away the PRO version as free this weekend. All you need to do is reinstall Buy Me a Pie! Free
    DustenRust likes this.
  5. DustenRust

DustenRust Member

My pleasure!

And thank you very much for letting us know about the give away! Much appreciated!
  6. Lawrence Coleman

Lawrence Coleman Active Member

I would like to know the feature of this game ?