Dumb Ways To Die

Discussion in 'Games' started by Cod, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Cod

Cod New Member

Have you seen this new app game? They had a video a while back and now they've turned it into a game. You basically try to stay alive from all these crazy different ways of getting killed. Pretty ridiculous but pretty fun! Try it if you need a good laugh.
  2. Brit

Brit New Member

Oh geez, I can't believe that you would play this thing! It looks kind of cartoon-ish and violent at the same time. I don't know how long I could play this but maybe I'll give it a try. I wouldn't give this to little kids.
  3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow New Member

I saw the Halloween version of this in the app store the other day. I wasn't sure about downloading it because it looked like one of those games that you could beat in a few hours. Is that the case, or is it something that you can pull out every once in a while and find something new?
  4. Awe

Awe New Member

I think they are busy trying to add new things but it's not as quick as it could be. It's still fun though! You should try it out just because you'll laugh at all the situations.
  5. AppCrazy

AppCrazy New Member

One of my kids found this earlier today. Is it appropriate for kids? I haven't played it, it doesn't really look like something I would enjoy.
  6. flore93

flore93 New Member

Is it a little gruesome and gross? I thought the video was gross, if it's the one I'm thinking about where they explain the really stupid things that people do that kills them.
  7. Lawrence Coleman

Lawrence Coleman Active Member

Who wanna die, that's the first question.