Find Food Fast

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by Brock, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Brock

Brock New Member

Just wanna let everyone know about this new app I picked up called Find Food Fast. You can look up any fast food chain or restaurant within your area and you should definitely find what you're looking for. From pizza, to fried chicken, to burgers, to Mexican, to coffee it's a one stop shop. It's nice to have everything in one place with so many apps and sites to choose from.
  2. BigDreamer

BigDreamer New Member

This would be a very good app to have while traveling! I hate looking for a fast food place in a town that I don't know! I will have to look this one up. Thanks for sharing.
  3. George

George New Member

Yeah, the thing I don't like about it is that it's missing a lot of restaurants. I've noticed in the city it has a bunch but right outside of the city, not so much. I'm sure they'll get updates at some point. They say they've got check-ins, and ratings coming soon. Maybe they'll give Yelp a run for their money!
  4. metroLG

metroLG Member

I work in a completely different city from the one I live in and I'm not familiar with the place at all, so I will definitely have to check this app out. Thanks for sharing, Brock. :)
  5. Lawrence Coleman

Lawrence Coleman Active Member

Thanks for the information about really interesting app my friend.