Gas Buddy

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by George, Sep 16, 2013.

1. George

George New Member

So if anyone hasn't heard there's a great app called Gas Buddy where you can check every gas price in town near you. I mean, how convenient is that! If you don't mind getting your gas cheap, then download this app. This has been a lifesaver for me. Probably has saved me hundreds over the course of a year.
  2. BigDreamer

BigDreamer New Member

With the price of gas now, this sounds like a great app. I know around here the price can be really different at the different stations. I would like to be able to know where the cheapest gas is! Is this a free app? If so I am going download it!
  3. galaxygal

galaxygal New Member

Does it show them on a map? Sometimes I don't know what the name of the gas station is, just where it is at. If it's just the names of them then it won't help me.
  4. AppCrazy

AppCrazy New Member

I love this app. It was one of the first ones I downloaded when I got my new phone. It doesn't show a map, but it gives you the address. I just use the 'find gas near me' button and it lists the closest gas station to my current location. I have no idea how I lived without this app before.
  5. Awe

Awe New Member

Seriously! With all the different gas prices in town playing pricing games every 2 minutes, I need to know where is the cheapest and the closest to me at any time. If you have a smart phone and don't use this app, you're throwing money away.
  6. Brit

Brit New Member

Last time I was on a road trip I had no idea where I was. Pulled up the app in a restaurant parking lot, locked on to the GPS, and it pulled up 3 gas stations within a few miles. Saved!
  7. Lawrence Coleman

Lawrence Coleman Active Member

I don't know anything about that app. where can I get information about that.