Is there an app to track tax deductions for business?

Discussion in 'Business' started by Awe, Oct 24, 2013.

1. Awe

Awe New Member

Is there an app to track tax deductions for business? Sometimes I have to log mileage, and keep receipts and stuff for business. I wonder if there's an app for that.
  2. Brit

Brit New Member

I believe there are a few. Taxbot, Tax Mode, EZ Per Diem, Easy Soft, and there are a a lot more but you can start with those. The great thing about Android is that there are many choices. Don't you like that?
  3. Ella25

Ella25 Member

I'll have to check some of those apps out because I try to keep track of deductions for my personal taxes. It's hard keeping a hold of all those receipts all year long!
  4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow New Member

I wish there would have been something like this a few years ago! I used to be a tax preparer, going through all of those receipts was a pain in the butt, especially when it came to doing farm taxes.
  5. TimeRun

TimeRun New Member

You're right Marshmallow. Years ago my father-in-law had a farm, complete with cattle, chickens, rabbits and turkeys. Tax time was always a headache, going through all the receipts and payments was a long and tedious job. I keep track of my expenses on an spreadsheet so it keeps a running total.
  6. sun nancy

sun nancy New Member

GPS may help.
  7. Lawrence Coleman

Lawrence Coleman Active Member

Check out this app if you still in need of Tax Deducter App, myITreturn - Income-tax app