Jamie's 20 Minute Meals

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Cod, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Cod

Cod New Member

Jamie Oliver has been on TV for years cooking things on shows like The Naked Chef, and Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution. This app has quick and tasty meals that take only 20 minutes to make. They add new recipes all the time with complete instructions and video. Honestly, probably one of the best apps out there to get new recipes.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zolmo.twentymm
  2. iHeartPancakes

iHeartPancakes New Member

Thanks for posting this, Cod. I'm not familiar with Jamie Oliver or either of those shows, but I am always on the lookout for new recipes and would love to have an app for easy access to them. Is this app free?
  3. Dilly

Dilly New Member

No I believe it was last priced @ $7.69. But, this ain't your momma's app with a bunch of bunk in it. There's over 65 recipes and they add new ones all the time like he said. My friend got this app and she loves it!
  4. Awe

Awe New Member

Jamie's cooking style is simple, fresh, and so anyone can do it. I liked his show The Naked Chef which was a 30 minute show about how to cook fresh meals for you and your guests. He also has a cook book with the same title. The app is cool because they have video of him showing you specific things like how to cook chicken, beef and everything.
  5. Lawrence Coleman

Lawrence Coleman Active Member

Wonderful app Even though the app is still a bit unstable, I love it. Wonderful recipes and delicious food. I like to use it.