Kelley Blue Book

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Dilly, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Dilly

Dilly New Member

Not sure if you're in the market for a new car but this app is really handy! You can compare a lot of different models and makes. The reviews are really good because you can get an honest opinion and not just some commercial that tells you everything is great.
  2. Awe

Awe New Member

Whoa, you can get a lot of information in this app. I might be in the market for a new car in the next year or so. I should definitely try it out and see how it works.
  3. Brit

Brit New Member

The great thing about this is that you can lie in bed and do some research! Isn't that what life is all about anyways? I don't see it getting any better than that. Well, I guess you could add french toast in bed!
  4. AppCrazy

AppCrazy New Member

That is an app that I need to get. We don't buy cars all the time, but I have a cousin who calls me all the time when he has a car to sell. Having an app on my phone would be a lot easier than dragging the laptop out to look it up.
  5. Brit

Brit New Member

Yes, and better yet, just tell him to download the app for himself! "I've got just the solution for you Cousin, it's called the Kelley Blue Book app! Enjoy!"
  6. Dilly

Dilly New Member

I recently read an article in our local paper and they said that the car dealer salesmen, have no more knowledge than the consumer does anymore. In fact, many times, the consumer is more educated on the model they want than the salesmen. That's right. We are consumers and we have the power, and we're coming for ya!
  7. Lawrence Coleman

Lawrence Coleman Active Member

Oh Really ? That is useful app for now days ?