Legit Coupon App?

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by metroLG, Aug 1, 2013.

1. metroLG

metroLG Member

Are there any legit coupon apps out there that will show you coupons for products you use that you can then turn around and show to the cashier? I would love to use coupons but I hate cutting them out of sale papers.
  2. Gretchen

Gretchen New Member

Groupon is the only one that comes to mind right off-hand, but it is better for discounts when you're dining or visiting salons, for example. I don't know of a similar app with barcode-type coupons for groceries.
  3. southerngal

southerngal New Member

There is one that I found. SnipSnap Coupon App. You take a picture of the printed coupon that you want to use. SnipSnap converts it to a mobile bar code. When you check out at the store just hand your phone to the cashier to scan. There is also a discovery screen that lets you see what coupons are available to download. But the best part of the app is that when you enter a store, SnipSnap sends you a notification reminding you that there are coupons for you to use. Get it here SnipSnap.
  4. Anton

Anton New Member

There are a few actually. ShopKick, ShopSavvy, SavvyShopper, Retail Me Not, Coupons.com etc. There's just too many to name really. Go to the Google Play store and type in "coupons" and you will be overwhelmed at all the possibilities! I prefer the SavvyShopper one because they have local stuff and they also have Double Take Deals, sorta like Groupon.
  5. Lawrence Coleman

Lawrence Coleman Active Member

Yeah SnipSnap Coupon App is the best app for coupons.