Music making app?

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Dilly, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Dilly

Dilly New Member

What music making app do you recommend for a little kid? He's only 5 but he's definitely into making music already! Need something he can play with to keep his creativity going.
  2. AyJay

AyJay New Member

We have two for our youngest, Piano Master and Real Drums. Piano Master might be a bit advanced, but Real Drums seems to be a big hit. She's 5 as well and loves it. Now she wants us to get her an actual drum kit.
  3. Awe

Awe New Member

Oh no, my uncle bought me a drum set when I was young and of course after that I never got to play again because my wonderful parents took it away because they hated hearing it. I attribute all of my musical failures to them. :)
  4. iHeartPancakes

iHeartPancakes New Member

Drums are a hard one to let the little ones play when they are young! As for apps, there was one I was reading about recently geared towards guitar. It's not a freebie but very highly recommended for tabbing music that it "listens" to. Do you think you'd like something like that?
  5. TimeRun

TimeRun New Member

My daughter used a piano app and I can't for the life of me remember what it was called. It looks like there are some apps that can be used for children to learn different instruments. Drum apps would probably interest children since they are loud and noisy but you may not want that.
  6. Lawrence Coleman

Lawrence Coleman Active Member

I think you have to try power amp is pretty good app with nice features.