Receipt Hog

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by Alex, Aug 5, 2013.

1. Alex

Alex New Member

Receipt Hog is a great new app that I have discovered! Just shop like you normally shop. Take a picture of your receipt and earn coins! It only works with grocery stores right now. It's great because I grocery shop at least once a week!
    I love shopping and earning cash! Get it here Receipt Hog.
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2013
  2. sam10

sam10 New Member

This looks like a fun app and you can make money! Is that a slot machine game I see on there? Do you pay to play it or is it a game that comes with the app?
  3. Alex

Alex New Member

It is a slot machine game! When you enter one of your receipts you earn a free spin on the slot machine. It gives you extra coins and prizes. You do not have to pay to play.
  4. BigDreamer

BigDreamer New Member

I just downloaded this app. I have been using coupons, but this seems like a great way to get money back without coupons. I had a few receipts in my purse that I was able to upload. Already have 20 coins!
  5. Christy

Christy New Member

So exactly how does this app work? I've never heard of it or used it before. When you earn coins, what's their cash value? How do you get paid -- through PayPal?
  6. Alex

Alex New Member

Christy, it is pretty simple to use. Just save your receipts and take a picture of them in the app. Once it is approved, you will earn coins based on the amount of the receipt. The coins can be traded in for Amazon gift cards or Paypal.
  7. Lawrence Coleman

Lawrence Coleman Active Member

Nice app, I would definitely like to have it, Thanks mate for sharing it here.