security app for android

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Suggestions' started by shan singh, Sep 27, 2015.

1. shan singh

shan singh New Member

Today in modern world smart phones have becomes very common. Smart phones are device which are meant to be personal. Camera and video recorders are not used these days. It’s all in our smart phones. We also have private photos and videos. So people can easily save in their personal phones without any problem. But family people or any other person who uses that device can easily go to that unauthorized place. Privacy is needed. We can also save everything in cloud but permanent login is a problem.
    Jody Toomey likes this.
  2. Jerom Tayler

Jerom Tayler New Member

Yes you're quite right with your opinion regarding the smartphone, I can also see the increase of smartphone users. However as you mentioned security of smartphone has become a major issue now. Hence I am using Leo privacy guard to hide my photos and other personal stuffs, so that it don't get into wrong hands.
  3. Lawrence Coleman

Lawrence Coleman Active Member

Yeah, its the best app for security and it has many options which provides you utmost security.