Still Versus Moving Wallpaper

Discussion in 'Live Wallpaper' started by Maunie, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Maunie

Maunie Member

Which wallpapers do you prefer, still pictures or ones that are constantly in motion? I think I like the motion ones better. If you can interact with it that is an added bonus.
  2. Ella25

Ella25 Member

Well, I like the way the motion-wallpapers look better, but they drain my battery too much so I just stick with the still photo wallpapers. My hubby has a moving one on his phone and you can really tell a difference in how much more often he has to charge his phone than I do.
  3. flore93

flore93 New Member

They do drain the battery life. I wish someone would come up with a longer lasting battery. If I use my phone during the day to answer emails or go online the battery is usually dying by the time I get home.
  4. iHeartPancakes

iHeartPancakes New Member

Flore93, they do make "extended life" batteries that you can find on eBay, but they are usually thicker than the traditional battery, so a lot of people don't like them. They make your phone thicker and heavier than it is with the stock battery in it. They work though; I bought one not long after buying my newest phone (an LG) and I can go a couple of days without charging now whereas I used to have to charge about every 12 hours or so.
  5. Lawrence Coleman

Lawrence Coleman Active Member

I like to have motion picture on my smartphone screen and Fish motion picture is my favorite one..