The Family That Plays Together

Discussion in 'Games' started by AppCrazy, Oct 18, 2013.

1. AppCrazy

AppCrazy New Member

We have a serious Subway Surfers addiction going on in our house. It started with my daughter playing it at a friend's house, so my husband installed it on his tablet. I ended up installing it on mine a few days later. Now, husband and I have it on our tablets and phones and my daughter has it on her 'phone'. It doesn't work as a phone anymore, she uses it like a mini tablet. The three of us compete to see who can get the highest score. I can't break 250k they are both in the millions.
  2. Cod

Cod New Member

Subway Surfers is a game I have not played. I wonder if I'm the only one here? Looking at the pictures and stuff it looks pretty cool. I should give it a try! I'm gonna try and beat your score, with no experience ha!
  3. AppCrazy

AppCrazy New Member

I hope you do beat it! It took me weeks to get the score I have, and I haven't been able to get higher. My daughter likes to rub it in my face that she can get such a high score and I can't manage it!
  4. Awe

Awe New Member

No way, he won't beat it! I'll beat that score though. I'm faster with the thumbs than Clint Eastwood on Red Bull. 250k you say? Well, I'll double it, and I never even played the game yet. :)
  5. AppCrazy

AppCrazy New Member

Good luck to the both of you! The game is way more addictive than I thought, you can play it for hours and not realize it. My daughter deleted hers on accident when she tried to update it, so she had to start all over. She is not a happy camper right now.
  6. Ella25

Ella25 Member

Cod, you're not the only one who hasn't played Subway Surfers before... I've never even heard of it! I've been too busy playing Candy Crush Saga and messing with Bitstrips on Facebook. ;)
  7. Goose

Goose New Member

I've never heard of this game. It looks like a fun game and has a lot of good reviews. I might give it a try. Have you noticed any problems with using it on the phone?
  8. Maunie

Maunie Member

I've played this game and it's addictive! My score isn't anywhere near what yours is AppCrazy. I'm forever running into things and end up getting caught. I think the screen on my phone has lost its sensitivity because sometimes I swipe to go right and it doesn't work.
  9. AppCrazy

AppCrazy New Member

My score took weeks of hard work and carry out pizza! I haven't noticed any problems playing it on my phone, but I play it on my tablet more often. I get along better with a bigger screen. @Maunie, it might not be your phone. All three of us run into that same problem quite a bit.
  10. flore93

flore93 New Member

This game sounds and looks like a fun game. It actually reminds me of Temple Run. It has the same sliding and jumping as you run along. I really enjoyed playing Temple Run, so this may be my type of game.
  11. AppCrazy

AppCrazy New Member

We actually like this one better than Temple Run. Don't get me wrong, it's a good game, but Subway Surfers just holds our attention better.
  12. Lawrence Coleman

Lawrence Coleman Active Member

Yeah Subway Surfer is a nice game and it would be great if you get it.