We can finally review on Yelp app!

Discussion in 'Travel & Local' started by Awe, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Awe

Awe New Member

So, if you use the Yelp app on your phone, you know that we could never actually post a review from our phone. They did this mainly to prevent shallow, thoughtless, and sparse reviews from showing up. Having heard the cries from loyal users who forget to go back home to the desktop and write that review, they finally added this feature.

Will you use this Yelp feature to review restaurants or other businesses?
  2. Cod

Cod New Member

Hey Awe, that is great news! I always bookmark some places, and then I forget to go back to them to review. So maybe this will give me the time to actually get the reviews done!
  3. iHeartPancakes

iHeartPancakes New Member

Is Yelp that website where you can check out restaurant reviews? I didn't even realize they had an app, but that's even more convenient than the website! We go out of town a lot and it would be awesome to have a restaurant review app on our phone to check out a new restaurant before we go in and spend money in the place...
  4. Cod

Cod New Member

I guess we could theoretically just use the website or the mobile website on our phones but who wants to deal with that?! Yelp finally making reviews available in the app is a huge step forward. They might have mandatory word counts if too many people write short reviews though.
  5. Lawrence Coleman

Lawrence Coleman Active Member

Yeah that is amazing app thanks for the information..